Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictorial Ramblings

Well gang, I'm fresh out of witty comments. So, here is a pictorial rambling about myself. I'll see y'all later. ~Reffie

This is what I usually look like on a daily basis:




This is what I look like when I'm all cleaned up:



These are my nieces, Aren't they beautiful?



Susie looks just like her dad (my brother)
with her Grandpa's ears and smile.


These are my parents. Who do you think I look the most like?



And my siblings. I'm the 3rd of 4.



My brother and sister in law.
(The only picture I have that she won't kill me for posting.)



My current boy friend:
(Note, I'm taking applications if anyone is interested.)



Current hobbies: Photography, reading, hunting, blogging,

and following the Detroit Red Wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great looking family, I must say. I also hear that you have a stunning uncle.