Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5 more minutes ma... 5 more minutes...

Hey gang,

I should be doing about 50 other things right now. But, I'm stalling.

I was sorting books to keep and to get rid of. But then I got bored and started sorting clothes into "these fit me," "If I lose 5 more lbs this will fit me," and these are way the heck to big" piles. Got bored again and started cleaning the bathroom until the fumes from the cleaning supplies were giving me a headache. Then I got hungry so I took a break to eat some dinner. Sat down at my computer and don't want to get up and start working again.

I really need to finish all these projects becuase I'm having people over to the apartment tomorrow. I'll get it done, but...

5 more minutes and I'll get back to work... I promise! 5 more minutes.

No comments: