Tuesday, August 19, 2008















Ok, say it with me everyone, On the count of 3.
One.... Two.... Three!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!

What I wouldn't give for a Staples® Easy Button™ right now. This week has been a lesson in aggravation. And it's only Tuesday! I swear that I've talked or dealt with every idiot/moron in the entire world. I've been sent on wild goose chases, yelled at by patients at work, and even blocked out of my apartment complex. (They re-surfaced the parking lot yesterday.) I AM SO FRUSTRATED!

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised that it's been a hard couple of days. The full moon was just this last Saturday. Mistakenly I thought the shenanigans associated with full moons would be gone after the actual week containing the full moon. And boy, some of those were doozies! The
emotional me is screaming some chocolate and a massage. The logical me wishes simply for something (anything) to go right and hopefully soon.

This last weekend was so much fun. Which is why this week seems so awful by comparison. We took 2 1/2 year old Leah to A day out with Thomas the Tank Engine. She loved it and was jumping up and down with excitement. Other than one small glitch at the beginning, the entire day was close to perfect.


Right now I'm busy sorting stuff for a garage sale. (Yes, still.) But now it's down to the wire as Labor day weekend is the official date of the scheduled sale. That gives me a week to get everything sorted, priced, and to the location of the sale. (Grandpa's loaning his garage since I live in an apartment and don't have one of my own.) Slapping a 25 cents price tag on everything is looking really good at this point.


Well, I've got to get back to work. I'll talk at ya'll later!



1 comment:

Hilary said...

Just make a big sign that says "Everything for a quarter!"

We have an easy button I can loan you - it's one of Susie's favorite toys. :-)