Friday, August 1, 2008

Rogers and Hammerstein take me away...

Sing with me now...

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.


Ok, It's been a really crappy week for me. There was the whole lost/stolen wallet. I've not been feeling all that great. (A good sign really, all the symptoms are from the fact that my all protein diet is working. There's an adjustment period that you could feel crappy during.) The service engine soon light is on in my car. And work hasn't been the greatest. But, I'm determined to have a better day. It may not be today, or it may not be tomorrow, but I'm gonna have a better day if it kills me.

So, I'm gonna do as they suggest in the "Favortie things" song from The sound of music and remember my favorite things and maybe then I wont feel so bad.

No comments: