Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Philippians 4:8


Just because I need a laugh today. My nieces never fail to bring a smile to my face and to my heart.


One of my favorite scriptures is Philippians 4:8. "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."


When I think of Leah and Susie, I think of that scripture. What examples of unconditional love God blessed our family with. With today's world going to hell in a hand basket, those girls are the hope for the future. And what a wild ride that future is gonna be.


So, as disappointed as I am with the results of the 2008 Elections. I'm not gonna let it get me down. I've got 2 beautiful girls to think about. My family to think about. Both of which are inherently true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, full of virtue and praise.




No comments: