Sunday, September 16, 2007

Vacation Day 4 part 1.

Ok, its 6:35 AM on Sunday. I've been up since 5, and 3, and 2 AM. I finally gave up on trying to get any decent sleep. I took a anti inflammatory on an empty stomach last night. Remind me never to do that again. My back feels a ton better, but my stomach will never forgive me. That's what I get for standing around for hours in my cute "bar" shoes. They are designed to look good, not to be comfortable.

I'm really enjoying my vacation so far. It's good to see all my friends again. I've been able to get more autographs to help out the rotary and my friends baby's auctions than I expected. I feel great. All that hard work that I did dieting really is worth it. (41 lbs off in 9 months) Now if only I could grow a few more inches taller and take dancing lessons, things would be just about perfect. Yes, I dance like a white guy. It's not pretty.

The weather is finally supposed to get nice today. It's been cold and rainy for the last couple of days. I got all these great new clothes, but no one can see them because I have to wear my coat and huddle under a blanket to keep warm while I wait for for the players to come out. I've come to the Wings camp for the last 8 years or so, I usually will save spots in the autograph line while my friends go in and watch the practices. It's a great system really. They periodically will come and sit out so I can have a potty break and some food, and I get to get copies of all of their pictures from inside. 10+ friends = alot of really cool pictures.


Well gang, I'm going to finish getting ready for today. After the practice, I'm going to go shopping. I need to get something for my nieces. I LOVE to shop! My friends are leaving tonight because they all have to work tomorrow. So I'll be all by my lonesome for tomorrow. I'll talk at ya more later today. Have fun, do something you'd not normally do today. Life is short and you have to enjoy it while you can... I wonder if there are any tattoo parlors around here.... j/k mom! :)

No comments: