Sunday, September 16, 2007

Vacation Day 4 part 2.

Today was a fun day. The last full day of Wings training camp for me. There is the red and white game tomorrow evening. But today was the last up at 6, to the arena by 7:30 and sit out in the sun to get autographs until 4 pm. All my days are beginning to run together. I tried to go to the mall this afternoon only to remember that it was 6 pm on Sunday and the mall was closed.

Most of my friends have gone home. So, its just me and 1 or 2 others that I have to worry about saving seats for. I went inside and watched some of the practices today. It's alot faster than I remember. Must be all of the new young guns zipping around. I got a fun little book for my niece Leah today. It's the Red Wings Alphabet book. I got it signed by a couple players as well. Soon she'll be as big of a Wing nut as her favorite Auntie Jo. Got a couple more signatures for the auctions as well. I was really excited to get the game used puck that I had won on Redwingsworld.com signed by Zetterberg. That one's for me. It will be showcased in my personal collection.

The weather was beautiful today. I got a tich of sunburn on my arms even. It was a nice break from the rain and cold. My tennis shoes are still wet from yesterdays storms. I'm glad that I remembered to bring more than one pair for this week. The only major thing that I forgot to bring was paper for my photo printer. But, I haven't really been taking a ton of pictures that I need to have printed out right away. It's strange, none of us in our group really has been taking many pictures this year. I'll still get the inside action shots from them, but there haven't been alot taken out side in the line.

Since tomorrow's game is in the evening, I'll have tomorrow to run around town one last time. I'm going to go over to the Grand Traverse Hotel and see about getting a stained glass angel for Susanna (my niece to be soon....) I'm also going to go take pictures of the sun rise on the bay. Then I'm going to come back, load up my car, take a quick nap and check out of the hotel. After the practice, I have to drive back home. I'm debating about driving back to mom and dad's house to drop off the auction stuff or going straight to my apartment and bringing all the stuff over to mom and dads this coming up weekend.

Night all. Hope something good happened for you today.

Love always and forever, Reffie!

No comments: