Thursday, November 1, 2007

Awww Nuts!

Today I look like side show freak from the circus! I am allergic to nuts and accidently got some walnuts at lunch today. Stupid chicken salad! I take one little bite and BAM! I even spit the stupid nut out. Now my face and lips are swelling and one eye is working it's way to being swollen shut. I have hives like you would not believe. It even itches under my finger nails. I took as much benadryl as the box said I could and am planning on trying to sleep it off. I'm going to skip exercising tonight and make it up tomorrow.


Other than that, today has been a decent day. Nothing really exciting happend. The local radio station started playing 40 Christmas songs in a row today as well. I like Christmas so I don't mind listening to 40 Christmas songs in a row the day after Halloween. But even I, the person who starts the countdown to Christmas the day after Christmas thinks November 1st is a bit early to start playing Christmas music on the radio. If it were me in charge, I'd at least wait until the day after Thanksgiving.

We're putting the finishing touches on Jacobs auction today and tomorrow. We did get a tich of bad news on that front as well. Jacob will not be able to attend his benefit due to trouble with his immune system. There will be too many people there and there is too much of a risk of his getting sick. He is scheduled for a surgery to insert a feeding tube on the 19th, so its important that he stays as healthy as possible. At the last count, we have raised just over $1,000 for him and his family. And we haven't even had the benefit yet.

Well gang, I'm off to a benadryl induced coma. Talk at ya later, Reffie

No comments: