Monday, February 25, 2008

The clock is ticking...


Tomorrow is the NHL trade deadline. There's rumors galore, but not alot of action so far. Who knows what will happen as the clock clicks down to 3 PM? I expect a flurry of action to happen at the last minute. I don't expect my favorite team to do much, but I'm sure they'll make some sort of move.


This last weekend was fun. My mom won an Eagle award from the local chamber of commerce. The whole family got "gussied up" and went to the ceremony. (My sister unfortunately was unable to attend.) Mom and I splurged and went to get our hair and makeup done and for once my hair cooperated and actually looked decent. I was so proud of mom! She worked very hard and earned every minute of her moment in the sun.
Today was a surprisingly good day at work. I got almost everything I needed to get done done and even managed to figure out how I'm going to take all of the staff photos that my boss volunteered me to take for the office website. The plan all hinges on the road conditions as we're in for yet another week of snow and freezing rain, but if all goes as planned I'll have 90% of the pictures done this week. And, my boss approved some over time and mileage.

Sorry, not much to talk about today. I'm tired as all get out, but happy. I don't have any real plans for the upcoming , so I'm going to totally relax and do absolutely nothing unless something fun comes onto the radar. I hope you all have a good night. I've got to exercise and then turn back into a pumpkin.










No comments: