Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mike Griffin....WHERE ARE YOU?



Here it is everyone, Blog #100! Onwards and upwards we go from here.


I'm looking for a friend of mine that I've lost contact with for the last couple years. His name is Mike Griffin. Last time I talked with him, he was in California. At the time he was working as a Sergeant with the L.A.P.D. We met at a party back in 2001. We got busy with our own lives and lost contact with each other. It's been at least 2 years since I talked with him. So if anyone sees/talks to Mike, let him know I'm looking for him.

Well, it's Wednesday. Halfway though the week. Yeah! Thankfully, the weather forecasts were wrong and we didn't get as much snow as they predicted. (Yeah again!) It was colder than crap, but at least no snow. Apparently, the big storm is now coming tomorrow. Spring is coming, but not soon enough.

Today I spent the majority of the day in the car. As I previously mentioned, my boss volunteered me to take pictures of the staff at our various sites for a Rehab directory. I drove out to Gladwin, took pictures of 8 people. Hopped into the car, drove to Harrison and took 1 persons picture. Got back into the car and ended up in Houghton Lake for one final person. Roughly 142 miles round trip for 10 pictures. BAH! And that was after putting in 5 hours at my office. Tomorrow I'll trek out to Mt. Pleasant to get their pictures. Ending the day with a dentist appointment. (fun, fun, fun!)

Its funny to watch the people prepare for their picture. Several of them had their hair and makeup specially done just for these pictures. Some even had me take multiple pictures... Some with the name badge on, some with it off, and an extra couple just in case the first 4 didn't look good. Remember that these pictures are for a staff directory, only for use within the hospital system.

Well gang not much of a #100 blog, but that's all for tonight. It's been a long day and I'm gonna go exercise and then crash for the night. I'll talk at ya'll later.

No comments: