Thursday, September 13, 2007

Now this is what I call a vacation...

Now this is what I call a vacation. After getting my hair done, I made my way up to Traverse City. Then, I went to dinner with the Red Wings. OMG! As the song says.. "Oh, what a night! Mid September.... " Aaron Downey (Try out) and Scott Brennan (prospet) sat at my table. I got tons of autographs and some really great pictures. I'll post more about it later, but I have to get some sleep tonight or I'll be a zombie tomorrow. Tonight's autographs were for me. The ones I get for the rest of the week are for mom's rotary auction and for my friends baby's auction.

Jon, if you're reading this... I worked it. You'd have been proud. I'll post pictures and everything when I get back home. I borrowed mom's laptop and cant download pictures onto it.

I'll see you all tomorrow....

No comments: