Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY, BABY!

Happy Birthday to my niece Leah. Congrats on turning the big 2 years old today. May this year be even better for you than the the last one was. You're a beautiful, intelligent, funny little girl and I'm honored to be your aunt! I eagerly look forward to every moment that we will spend together for the rest of your life. Please know that you are loved always and forever!

I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. My very first thought when I saw you for the first time was that you looked exactly like your mom. A second later, I thought what a miracle that you were. That you were a perfect little angel sent to us from Heaven. Watching as you've mastered new experiences and skills has amazed me. Each day I look forward to see/hear the new things that you have mastered. You melted my heart with your first smile and wrapped me around your finger the first time you said "Luv you Jo Jo."

As you grow and mature, please know that I will always be there for you. If ever you need someone to talk to, someone to cry with, someone to laugh with, or someone to be your designated driver, please give me a call. Regardless of the day or the time, I'll drop what I'm doing and be there.

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you,

Auntie Jo Jo

No comments: