Friday, April 25, 2008

A ray of sunshine to chase away the bad!



But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?

It's finally Friday. We made it! And, I have some good news to start the morning. The good news may only be small in the whole big picture, but I'm grasping it with both hands and holding on for dear life. No matter what happens today, I have something good to dwell on.

Firstly, The Red Wings won game 1 of their 2nd round in the playoffs. They are playing the Colorado Avalanche. (Insert Shirley Bassey's History Repeating song here.) It wasn't a pretty win, but it was one none the less.

Then, I talked to the manager of my apartment complex and was able to move down to spots in the car port. Again, not a huge deal. But next winter, I'll have 2 other cars blocking the snow coming through the end of the carport. It wont hit my car and stop there.

And finally, it's finally Friday. I'm only working my standard shift at work today. (Which will bring me to 46 total hours for the week.) Then I'm going over to visit my parents and go play with my niece who will be visiting them. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Now, if only we could get the weather to cooperate, everything would be just about perfect. But, in my book forecasts of rain are still better than snow. I've gotta get on the road to work. I'll see y'all later skaters.

No comments: