Monday, August 6, 2007

In the beginning....




Ok, let me start out by saying I'm new to this whole blog thing, so please bear with me. Please pardon any spelling or grammatical errors that I might make. I'll start out by giving a little background about myself. Then we'll move onwards and upwards as time goes on.

My name is Joelle. Though I answer to Refhater, Reffie, Cujo, Jolie, Jo Jo & sometimes Sherry. I'm somewhere in my early 30s (A women never admits her age!) I work in the local hospital's Rehab Services Department as a Admin. Assistant. I enjoy photography, reading, hockey, and collecting collections. My favorite color is Red and my lucky number is 9. My favorite sports teams are: Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, & Green Bay Packers. I'm currently single (and looking for the right guy... He's got to be out there somewhere...)

As you can tell by me nickname, I hate refs. Well officials of any sport, but especially hockey. You'll notice that I will rant about them frequently in this blog. I'm sure that they can be decent people, though I've yet to see evidence of that. I'm not saying that they aren't necessary, don't get me wrong. I just think that the players on the ice/field/court should be the ones that control the outcome of the games, not the just refs.

Don't worry, I'm not only going to write about sports. There are other things going on in the world. Thats all for tonight, It's 10:15 PM and I still have to exercise yet. See ya'll next time...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Way to go Reffie! Get Blog!
sos

Kathy said...

Oops...I meant GREAT blog, not get blog! lol

Joey C. said...

hi joelle!
my name is joe....
i think our mothers know each other.
anyways....nice blog.
check out mine...

http://aphorismsshouldbepeaks.blogspot.com

i just returned to las vegas from living in south india where i was doing some thesis work. i took lots of pics.

citoyenjoseph@gmail

later...