Saturday, September 1, 2007

The dog days of summer!


Blah Blah BLAH!


Today is Saturday, the first day of September. And how did I spend this glorious first day of a 3 day weekend, you might ask? Comatose, crashed, dreaming, napping,resting, sawing logs, sleeping, & snoozing. That's right, I spent it catching up on missed sleep. I didn't go to bed until 6:40 this morning because of some company that is over celebrating the holiday. We watched videos, played on the computer (looking up old pictures,) and talked.

As you probably guessed, I wasn't one of the lucky winners from the mega millions drawing lat night. So, no pony for me. Oh well, it was a fun idea while it lasted. The hospital can breathe a sigh of relief, as the staff of the rehab department will all return this coming Tuesday. We were all planning on giving our 2 week notice if we won.

There was one exciting thing happen today. Today was weigh in day for my diet. I am now 2 lbs away from having lost 40 lbs since January. Yeah me! My mom told me she'd take me to Mackinaw when I reach the 40 lbs lost goal. I celebrated the weight loss by eating some Cheetos. (Salt, fat, and crunch all rolled into an edible form. ) YUMMY! I go on vacation the week after next, so hopefully I can lose those stubborn 2 more lbs by then.

Tomorrow I'm going over to help my mom make salsa and can tomatoes. And maybe run out to the hunting property with my dad and older brother to work on our blinds. Mine really could use a new floor. They cleared some brush out around it last weekend, so I'm not going to be firing through copious amounts of branches and brush this season.

Well, I'm off for tonight. Still really scatterbrained from lack of sleep last night. See ya'll tomorrow.

No comments: